UPDATE: June 16, 2020
As Knox County remains in Phase 2 of their reopening plan, we want to make you aware of what is going on here at Rocky Hill Baptist Church. We have resumed gathering together on Sundays for worship at 9:00am and 11:00am. On Wednesday nights at 6:30pm, we will have Wednesday Night Worship, which will be a different message from what is preached on Sundays.
What to Expect
We want to provide as safe an atmosphere as possible while meeting together. We believe that if everyone will work together in the following practices, we will be able to safely worship together while minimizing risk.
- We are limiting the seating capacity of all our services to encourage social distancing.
- We are requiring everyone who enters the building to wear a facemask, except for younger children.
- We are providing hand sanitizer at every entrance and exit.
- We expect everyone to stay home if they are sick or have been in contact with the someone exposed to the virus.
- We have eliminated all communal items (Bulletins, bibles, pens, Lord’s Supper, etc.) at this time. Because we do not want to pass an offering plate for now, we have provided an offering box at the exit of each service, where you can simply drop your offering inside.
- There will be no Sunday School, Children’s Church, or Nursery provided at this time.
If you are unable to join us on campus, you can always join us online! You will be able to watch the 9:00am worship service Live on our website at 9:00am. To watch, just go to https://rhbconline.com/livestream . If you are unable to join us at that time, we will make the service available to view the following Monday at https://rhbconline.com/worship-services/ .